WE're all unique when it comes to our health... so why settle for a one-size-fits-all approach?
At Empower Acupuncture, I focus on two key things: personalised treatment and preventative care.
Using a dynamic blend of Japanese and Chinese acupuncture, I offer multiple options when it comes to tailoring treatment to your specific health requirements. What’s more, these techniques and treatment methods can be varied to suit you – gentle or strong; minimal or all-in; physical or energetic, the choice is yours – I understand that everyone has different needs and tolerances, and aim to work with patients to support those needs and preferences.
But treatment is much more than what happens on the day. I also make it a point to support you so that you remain fit and healthy in the long term. Our health is impacted by many things, and mental well-being, stress, diet and other everyday challenges can be managed with the help of acupuncture. So by focusing on your wider health demands and imbalances, we are building resilience to further illness or injury.
Curious about the idea of preventative medicine? Read more about it here.
- ACUPUNCTURE BEATS MORE THAN JUST PAIN – A lot of people have acupuncture to relieve specific aches and pains, such as osteoarthritis of the knee, TMJ, headaches, low back pain or neck pain. However, it can also help with a wide range of other problems, many of which might surprise you! Read some more about the common conditions I treat, and watch acupuncture in action.
- ACUPUNCTURE CAN HELP YOU FEEL MORE RELAXED, CENTERED AND POSITIVE – It’s a great way to promote overall wellbeing, and energises not just the body, but also the mind.
- ACUPUNCTURE HAS VERY FEW SIDE EFFECTS – Even these are usually very mild and brief, like feeling tired or a little light-headed, and acupuncture is very safe when administered properly.
- ACUPUNCTURE IS A COMPLETE WELLNESS PACKAGE – It works with your body’s energy and natural healing response to restore physical, emotional and mental balance.
Looking for acupuncture in South London? Empower Acupuncture is based in Southfields in Wandsworth, within easy reach of Putney, Battersea, Clapham and Wimbledon. As a traditional acupuncturist, I use a unique blend of Japanese and Chinese styles of acupuncture to address a range of health concerns.
- Treatment can be tailored to suit your individual needs or preferences. With 8 years of international experience and training in TCM, Japanese and Tung’s styles, I have a wide range of skills, techniques and approaches to choose from.
- Needling can be as soft or as strong as you like. I choose to use more subtle needling techniques, so if you are concerned about painful needling then this can be adapted to for your comfort. Alternatively, my diverse training means I can also deliver stronger and more stimulating treatments when you prefer. The choice is yours!
- My typical approach to treatment is dynamic yet gentle, and you can be sure to receive the highest standards of care without sacrificing empathy or compassion.
I’m fully qualified with a BSc in Acupuncture, and am insured and a member of the Acupuncture Society, so you’re in safe hands.
If you think you’d like to book a session, or just want to know more, don’t hesitate to call or text me on 07514 855 076, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still unsure? Contact me for an informal discussion about whether acupuncture is right for you.