Tel: 07154 855 076
Address: The New Southfields Clinic, 155 – 157 Merton Road, Southfields, SW18 5EQ
Saturdays: 08.00am – 14.00pm
Intro Session: Free
Want to understand a little more about how acupuncture can help? Come in for a look round, meet me and have a casual chat about what acupuncture could do for you. Lasts for approximately 20 minutes.
Standard Session: £50
A standard treatment lasts for a full hour – all the time to you need relax, rest and recover!
The Full Package: £250 for six sessions
Acupuncture works best when you have regular, ongoing treatment. To make that a little easier to organise amidst your busy schedule, you can save time and money by booking a block of 1-hour treatments to ensure you’re getting the care you need. This works out as a free treatment for your 6th session, so what’s not to love? Just book a standard session and we’ll sort it all out on your first visit.
Visit the online booking page and choose a day and time to suit you…
How to find us
- Wandsworth Town station, South West Trains – walking to clinic, 20 mins
- Putney station, South West Trains – walking to clinic, 25 mins
- Clapham Junction – take 156 or 39 bus towards Wimbledon and alight at the Park Tavern
- East Putney station, District line – walking to clinic, 17 mins
- Southfields station, District line – walking to clinic, 13 mins or take 39 bus towards Clapham Junction and alight at the Park Tavern
- The New Southfields Clinic is in Wandsworth Council’s W2 parking zone. This means that parking restrictions are operational 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. The length of time allowed is 1-4 hours. Local notices are clear.