Tel: 07154 855 076
Address: The New Southfields Clinic, 155 – 157 Merton Road, Southfields, SW18 5EQ
Alternate Saturdays: 09.00am – 15.00pm
As I appreciate that money is tight for many at the moment, I am temporarily operating a new sliding scale for payment…
Treatments are available for between £30 – £50, so it is up to you to pay what you feel you can afford on the day. If you are unsure what to pay initially, opt for the middle at £40.
There is no longer a “standard session” – I will usually be treating more than one client across multiple rooms, so will come and go several times during your slot. The length of treatment will also be flexible, depending how treatment goes and how you are feeling.
Visit the online booking page and choose a day and time to suit you…
How to find us
- Wandsworth Town station, South West Trains – walking to clinic, 20 mins
- Putney station, South West Trains – walking to clinic, 25 mins
- Clapham Junction – take 156 or 39 bus towards Wimbledon and alight at the Park Tavern
- East Putney station, District line – walking to clinic, 17 mins
- Southfields station, District line – walking to clinic, 13 mins or take 39 bus towards Clapham Junction and alight at the Park Tavern
- The New Southfields Clinic is in Wandsworth Council’s W2 parking zone. This means that parking restrictions are operational 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. The length of time allowed is 1-4 hours. Local notices are clear.